Baylor’s development offerings are designed to improve performance and boost the morale of your organization or team. Whether it’s keynote style speaking, great for conferences and lunch & learns, or continual development and training, Baylor has one goal – help you get the Results you want.
Baylor works with you to assess the adversities/issues your audience is facing and then provides custom solutions to meet those needs. Some of the most requested & frequented presentations are as follows:
Winning the Race of Life
The primary focus of this “Mile 19” conversation is to help the audience build an unbreakable mindset. In this discussion, Baylor will give the audience strategies to combat fear of failure, rejection, and adversity so that goals may be attained in a fulfilled manner.
- The importance of opportunity and how to identify great opportunities
- The role that timing plays in professional and personal development
- How to overcome “NO” and minimize risk of failure
- An inspiring tale on reshaping views on adversity to help attendees attack goals and objectives more aggressively
THE PROCESS OF ATTAINMENT
How to Reach the Next Level
The focus of this conversation is geared around a central thesis in Wintality, the Process of Attainment, a five-phase approach for accomplishing large goals and objectives. This process drives audiences to action by instilling a progressive framework that helps attendees stay focused on a goal, confident they can reach it, and a blueprint for attainment of the stated goal.
- Devise – Qualifying a worthwhile goal and creating an action plan to achieve it
- Tries – Strategies for pursuing goals
- Surprise – Handling rejection and setbacks
- Revise – How to rebound from failure and retool
- Rise – Stepping into success and what to do after you’ve accomplished the goal
Removing Mental Barriers
This conversation aides the audience in removing the mental barriers that keep many people from progressing in their career, aiming for larger goals, and hindering peak performance. Baylor will deliver strategies for overcoming those hurdles, self-doubts, (and depression), to create mindsets that are driven, energetic, and goal-oriented.
- Identifying Monsters – The mental blocks that inhibit growth
- Removing the Profanities of Success – The negative self-talk that prevents success
- Avoiding Burnout – Strategies to keep audiences energized, healthy and focused
- Embracing Change – Viewing change as an ally and staying ahead of it to help your career
- Leading the Pack – Shifting from doubt to a mindset of a Leader who welcomes Responsibility
FEATURED CLIENTS AND AUDIENCES
HOW CAN BAYLOR HELP YOU?
Baylor is committed to assisting businesses of any size achieve peak performance by working with their leaders, managers and sales teams. Through keynotes, lunch and learns, workshops, and professional development courses, Baylor will inspire your organization to perform at the highest level possible and reignite your employees’ passion to your company mission.
Baylor is passionate about helping academic institutions with the personal and future professional development of its’ students, teachers and support staff. Through speaking, seminars, and workshops, Baylor uses parables and his experiences to teach life lessons that aid in the continual growth of every attendee and help all involved grasp the importance of education.
Being a Former Division 1 Athlete, Baylor knows first hand the adversities faced by athletes both on and off the field. Baylor works with teams to create a winning mindset that increases unity, morale, and improved performance. He helps athletes understand that the skills they’ve obtained on the field are the key to their success in the game of life after sports and offers solutions to help with the that transition.
Baylor shares a message of faith and the role that it has played in his life, success, and the ability faith has granted him to cope with adversity. Baylor speaks to churches, youth groups, conferences and more with his personal stories of faith in action.